Shipping and Delivery
Driving a puppy in a car for many hours can be very stressful for the puppy. Also, transporting a pet in a car is not ideal since it is very dangerous when not handled professionally. We do care about our puppies so much and that is why we always chose to handle the delivery of our puppies by ourselves to all our clients who have to drive 6 hours or more to get to us. We once had a very bad experience where a client from Arizona picked up a puppy from us and while driving home, he decided to get some food and refuel at a gas station. He left our puppy locked up in the car in the heat so the puppy suffocated and died before he could make it to his car. That is why we do handle the shipping process ourselves because we know it will be professionally done. Plus, we are in a crisis now and it is risky for you to travel so far because everyone is expected to stay indoors to save lives.
We do ship your puppy to the closest airport in your location after which the puppy is then delivered to your home address, so you do not need to leave your home to go and pick up the puppy from the airport. This process is professionally handled by the shipping agent who is in charge of shipping and delivering your puppy in perfect health condition. We chose air transport because it is the fastest and it is less stressful for the puppy.
We do issue you the flight schedule of the puppy after we ship him so that you should know the time he arrives in your city. So we advise you to be at home an hour or two after the puppy lands in your city because the delivery van will definitely be bringing the puppy to your home address. Once the puppy is brought to your home address, we expect you to examine the puppy physically to make sure he has not been injured or maltreated in any way. You shall need your government-issued ID card of Drivers’ license to identify yourself before signing to collect the puppy. Please make sure to give us a call once you get your puppy and also don’t forget to comment on our website. Thanks for your cooperation and we wish you the best with your new family member.
Cost of Shipping Via Airline
- Veterinarian Health/Acclimation Certificate Approx.
- Cost of Travel Kennel (depends on size of crate)
- Airfreight is determined by the weight of the puppy and the weight/size of the Crate (Larger/heavier and older dogs can cost more)
Same Day Delivery In USA & Canada
International Customers contact us for a quote.
If you decide to have a Puppy shipped to you, we will need the following information:
- Your full name, that you have I.D. for, you will need to show this at the airport cargo desk when you pick up your Puppy.
- The full name of someone else who also has I.D., as a “back up’ person for pickup so they can pick up your puppy, if, in case of an emergency you are unable.
- Your physical address, it cannot be a post office box
- Phone numbers that you can easily be reached at, preferably at least two numbers.
- The name of the COUNTY that you live in
- The name of the airport that you prefer your Puppy to arrive at, and the name of an optional airport
- What Puppy you are interested in.
We can also deliver your new puppy DIRECTLY into your arms!! We have a reliable Airline Nanny that will fly with your puppy right to you. This is the safest, most reliable, and least stressful way for your new puppy to be delivered to you. A puppy Nanny takes the puppy on board with them and they can give them the attention they need. We want the best possible care for your puppy.!